Twitter is down right now (so don't even bother clicking that hyperlink I provided).
What does this mean?
- Somewhere, someone is doing something meaningful with their life
- Somewhere, someone is expressing themselves in more than 140 characters
- Somewhere, a train isn't crashing because a conductor is texting in an update
- Somewhere, Ashton Kutcher has entered into what can medically be considered a coma
- Somewhere, a child is crying [That has nothing to do with Twitter. Just a fact. His father is an abusive alcoholic.]
- No one will ever read this post because I have no way to promote it
- No one will ever know what I had for lunch
If Twitter ever gets back up and running (Boy let's hope not!), you should take a moment to follow Daniel Tosh!
What are you doing while Twitter is down? (No more than 140 characters, please.)
[P.S. If you're honestly concerned, I had nothing for lunch. So mull that one over for a second.]