Yesterday, Huffington Post published their list of "50 Funny People You Should Be Following On Twitter."
Just what I need… 50 comedians trying too hard in 140 characters or less.
But seriously, I'd be more concerned if you are following one of these 10 terribly unfunny Twitter accounts:
- Utah State Senate/@utahsenate/Legislative Body
What you can expect: "Thank you for paying attention."
- Kelly Wallace/@cbskellywallace/CBS News Correspondent
What you can expect: "I learned it is incorrect to call them rip tides. They are rip currents. If caught in one, swim parallel to shore to get out of it."
- The Ghost Bus Tours/@GhostBusTours/Tour Bus Company
What you can expect: "will be on the Robert Elms show at 2pm today, BBC Radio London"
- Sad Bastard/@Sad_Bastard/Hot New Rockband from Amsterdam
What you can expect: "@jeanettejoy Thanx for following us! We'll keep you updated on our projects!"
- Control Global/@ControlGlobal/God Only Knows
What you can expect: "@UsabilityProj Seeking input: How early should operators be brought into the planning process for automation projects? http://bit.ly/2SFvgc"
- Cosmetic Surgery/@tummytucksrus/Gastric Banding Surgery
What you can expect: "abdominoplasty Surgery for less at our Specialist Clinics in Europe check out the latest offers Now >> ."
- Green_Day Freak :D/@snowfighter244/Foreign Green Day Fan
What you can expect: "gerade Twitterfox auf version 1.8.3 upgedated…. Jetzt funktionierts überhaupt nich' mehr :( lustig…^^ // Dienstag Klettergarten :)"
- Mormon Times/@mormantimes/Mormon Newspaper
What you can expect: "Do you know any Mormons who were at Woodstock in 1969? Let us know: email@example.com"
- Stoner Cat/@stoner_cat/Stoned Cat
What you can expect: "@p84wrd meow meow this is @stoner_cat from the original stonercat.com website for years the @stonercat here stole my name – an IMPOSTER meow"
- Austin Gun Club/@austingunclub/Gun Club
What you can expect: "Happy Birthday to Michael….9 years old today!"