Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about the potential for this brand spankin' new blog, Molester Vans. It's no People of Walmart, but it's got serious potential and could actually catch some molesters in its efforts to entertain. That's heavy. funny AND able to fight crime? Yes, please.
If this site becomes successful, I have some possible branch off site ideas they could look into creating:
- Creepy Guys Waiting By Playgrounds
- Internet Chatroom Convos with 43 year-old Lonely and Desperate Divorcees
- Fake Puppy Delivery Services Run By Pervs
- Pics From Crowded Malls with Weirdos Lurking in the Background Staring at Your Kids
- Members of Clergy That May Want to Touch Your Kids Blog
In the meantime, I'll settle for what this guy wants to do with a van like this.