Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Katherine Chloe Cahoon's triple cheerleading number. Yes, that Katherine Chloe Cahoon.
- How to classify animals, by none other than Tosh.0's head writer Nick Malis. He can't be stumped, people!
- Perfect Polly really is the perfect polly. If you want a plastic pet.
- Dolphins puking because why the hell not.
- 52 animal impressions that are pretty spot on.
- Follow the gaps, because they lead to butts.
- A weird school bus Vine that I honestly can't stop watching. The way he says Mom…
- Super Bowl doppelgangers, in case you still can't get enough of the game.
- And dogs talking to their owners on Skype. I usually just FaceTime.
[video via Instagram]