Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Mosley in the snow. You'll never be this happy about anything, ever.
- A documentary about guys who dress up like rubber dolls. Fascinating.
- Macaulay Caulkin's pizza band is giving him kazoo solos now.
- Kaley Cuoco's wedding video is pretty cringe-y.
- A man was killed by an atomic wedgie. Pretty bad way to go.
- 8 most dangerous restaurants in the world. I'll stick to things on the ground.
- Alex Trebek rapping. Okay he isn't really rapping.
- Dennis Rodman sang Happy Birthday to Kim Jong Un. He seriously needs to get it together.
- And hot girls under water vs fun girls on tubes. Tough call. Lots of pics.
[video via Barstool]