If you can't get excited about a documentary about the history of bricks in St. Louis, what can you get excited about?
They scored all the big interviews…
- Some dorky guy from your high school social studies class!
- A part-time instructor at the local community college!
- That woman who feels cultured because she used to live in Kansas City!
- The weird old dude who is creepily gay for St. Louis bricks!
- And a black guy who knows a liiiiittle too much about brick stealing!
But if you want to see it, only the trailer is available online. The film itself doesn't debut until the St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase in August.
So what am I doing sitting here? I gotta start stealing enough St. Louis brick to buy me a ticket!