Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- 30 subtitles gone wrong.<<blogging loudly>>
- Craigslist ad looking for a skinny person. Just crushing it at being a parent.
- Here's a butcher knife purse. Jesus Christ, Hot Topic. Get it together.
- Scream therapy is super fucking stupid. But I feel much better now.
- A kid tries to break into an ice cream truck. I pray for children this awesome.
- Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating out Catherine Zeta-Jones. Ew.
- 50 funniest caucasian gangster photos of all time. So much (suburban) street cred!
- The backs of chicks! Hold the T… today's all about the A.
- $1 billion dollars worth of cocaine was headed to the US. Somewhere Robin Williams' ears just perked up.
- This Beatles cover is the best Beatles cover that has ever existed.
- 30 online idiots, even though there are about ten million more out there.
- And an underwear subscription service. I'd rather you buy me a subscription to Us Weekly, but okay.
[photo via Buzzfeed]