Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- A banana man slip n' slide. On rocks. (above)
- An interview with the voice of Mario. It's-a me, a very normal looking old dude.
- Rapper Instagramed pics of his gun collection, immediately got arrested.
- Knee-highs and thigh-highs. Is it just me or do all you guys have boners?
- 32 excellent pieces of hip hop paraphernalia you can get on Etsy. All I'm going to say is: Wu-Tang gnome.
- Cinderoncé, the story of a peasant girl with a fairy godmother who is now married to Jay-Z.
- The best celebrity mustaches of 2013. So far.
- Brandy performed at a 90,000 person venue for 40 people. One person for every ounce of this Miller High Life I'm drinking.
- The world's longest dreadlocks. No amount of street cred is worth all that work.
- And a 22-year-old who exclusively grocery shops in dumpsters. Of course his name is Maximus.
[video via Barstool]