This week's unclaimed domain:
Just when you thought "party foul" was a hip new phrase, here comes "party scowl" — an awesome play on words with countless interpretations.
Here are some potential uses for PartyScowl.com:
- A forum for disgruntled politicians.
- A photo-blog of user-submitted Facebook pictures of unhappy people at social gatherings.
- A compilation of negative reviews of Nick Swardson's comedy album.
- A table listing the punishments for committing each and every party foul. Bonus points for letting users submit videos/images of friends undergoing their decrees.
- Or, just buy it and forward it to the Tosh.0 Blog!
This Holy Bible is the New Testament along with a new book entitled God's New Law, which bears testimony of God's religion without doctrine, forgiving Homosexuality and Fornication.
My guess is, He won't be interested in partyscowl.com, but someone else surely is! Buy it quickly, before time runs out.