Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Best news bloopers of February. Why can't all TV be live?
- A reporter ate her snot rocket. So subtle, so great.
- Baby poop sausages. Yes, I said baby poop sausages.
- Chick hoops hall of shame. Funny story: when I was little I sent in cereal box tops and got a Sheryl Swoopes jersey and then never wore it. Not even once.
- 20 reasons you need a waffle iron. #1: to make waffles.
- Icelandic girl plays with a tiny horse. Should I move there?
- 6 people who accidentally found a fortune. This is my life goal.
- A snowboarder vs a ski lift. He's probably STONED.
- Things that bounce! Ass and titties, mostly.
- And Paula Deen knows how "that black football player" feels. Eeeeee!
[video via Tastefully Offensive]