Just as they were digging out of Snowmageddon, the East Coast is once again being hit by another major snowstorm.
All this snow has caused a number of people to ask, "What happened to global warming?"
In fact, TIME.com posed just that question earlier today. Their answer:
"Brace yourselves now…. There is some evidence that climate change could in fact make such massive snowstorms more common, even as the world continues to warm."
That's right: Global warming can actually cause more snow!
I for one have decided to jump on this bandwagon immediately. If more warmth can cause more snow, I think pretty much everything is fair game for making global warming the fall guy. Here's other stuff I'd like to toss on global warming's blame list:
- Not having a proper job until the age of 30
- French rolling my jeans in the early 1990s
- The global economic crisis
- The Franco-Prussian War
- The lack of success of The Jay Leno Show
- Every post on this blog I wrote you didn't find funny
- This post
- The endangering of a number of species of Amazonian toads
- Speidi's book deal
See how easy it is?! Lay blame to all of your problems on global warming. You'll be glad you did!