Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- A USC Chi Phi rush video from 1988. As a Trojan, "butt fuck eat 'em up" makes me proud.
- Kesha was born with a tail. Of COURSE she was.
- Mooning people on live TV: does it ever get less funny?
- The Rapunzel Family. Ew. Imagine cleaning their shower drain.
- Dude fired from Burger King for posting pics of himself lying on buns.
- Bad girls bend at the waist. Get it? It's a bunch of chicks bent over.
- A Chinese man dressed his turtle up as a hamburger to smuggle it onto a flight. "Sir, your burger is moving very slowly."
- Justin Bieber rubbed his junk on someone's iPhone. I hope there was a condom involved.
- How to make a chocolate covered ice cream sandwich. It'll be harder when you're high.
- Kmart made a kid's rap video. Why? No idea. White chick in pigtails? Groovin'.
- And the ramen burger. For drunk college kids everywhere.
[video via Barstool]