This week's unclaimed domain:
You're anxiously awaiting a text message from a sweetheart. Your cell vibrates on your bedside table. "1 New Message". You get excited. You open the phone. It's a text from your mom. You are textually frustrated.
That clever little witticism in dot com form is still up for grabs. We're just as surprised as you are. It's an unclaimed domain name!
But that's not the only circumstance that TextuallyFrustrated.com could cover. Here are some ideas:
- A microblog featuring user-submitted passive-aggressive texts (a la TFLN).
- An overwhelming collection of downloadable fonts.
- A blog that posts vexing bible passages from sermons.
- A site rallying against expensive college textbooks.
- Or, just buy it and forward it to the Tosh.0 Blog!
According to Whois, last week's Halloween-themed domain went to Lu Lan from Shanghai! I don't think they even have Comedy Central in Shanghai!